Welcome to the premiere of a brand new Philly sports podcast, Thirsty Dogs Drink Faster. The name is a play on Jason Kelce’s epic Super Bowl speech that hits on two things co-hosts Paul Hudrick (Editor-in-Chief at Liberty Ballers) and Shamus Clancy (Deputy Sports Editor at The Philly Voice) love: dogs and a cold beer.
Every week, Paul and Shamus will cover all the hottest topics surrounding the Eagles, Phillies, Sixers, and Flyers, while giving their own unique spin.
In this week’s episode, Paul and Shamus discuss:
- Welcome to the pod!-Trader Howie back at it again-Shamus’ thoughts from Roseman’s presser
- Any surprises from the initial 53-man roster?
- Bryce Harper is back, baby
- The energy at CBP is growing-Kyle Schwarber is a throwback and a winner
- What we’re most excited for and scared of with the Fightins down the stretch
- James Harden’s new wine
- Will The Beard age like a fine one?
- The Flyers really Flyering
You can listen to the full episode below:
Or through one of the following links: