Welcome to the premiere of a brand new Philly sports podcast, Thirsty Dogs Drink Faster. The name is a play on Jason Kelce’s epic Super Bowl speech that hits on two things co-hosts Paul Hudrick (Editor-in-Chief at Liberty Ballers) and Shamus Clancy (Deputy Sports Editor at The Philly Voice) love: dogs and a cold beer.
In this week’s episode, Paul and Shamus discuss:
- Welcome to the pod!-Trader Howie back at it again-Shamus’ thoughts from Roseman’s presser
- Any surprises from the initial 53-man roster?
- Bryce Harper is back, baby
- The energy at CBP is growing-Kyle Schwarber is a throwback and a winner
- What we’re most excited for and scared of with the Fightins down the stretch
- James Harden’s new wine
- Will The Beard age like a fine one?
- The Flyers really Flyering
You can listen to the full episode below:
Or through one of the following links: