On a somber edition of the Thirsty Dogs Drink Faster podcast, Paul Hudrick and Shamus Clancy recap the Eagles’ first loss of the season to the Washington Commanders. While Joel Embiid’s incredible performance lifted our spirits, we’re reminded that the Phillies did not win the World Series, and the Flyers are … the Flyers
Paul and Shamus also discuss:
- We forgot how it felt but losing sucks
- The missed Dallas Goedert facemask proves incredibly costly
- Eagles shoot themselves in the foot over and over
- What went wrong with the Eagles’ defense?
- The importance of Jordan Davis has been evident
- How much heat should Jonathan Gannon get?
- Joel Embiid had a performance for the ages
- Paul describes the scene covering a historical night
- Could this be something that turns the Sixers’ season around?
- Shamus dreamt of a Phillies parade that wasn’t to be
- Is it Trea Turner or bust? What about Xander Bogaerts?
- How do the Phillies line up defensively if Bryce Harper is healthy?
- Flyers were embarrassed in three straight games
- John Tortorella not endearing himself to the local media
- Johnny Gaudreau isn’t a Flyer … something we will never forgive
You can listen to the full episode below:
Or through one of the following links: