“No Particular Hurry” episode 5 featuring Keith Williams, a basketball coach and skills trainer to NBA and WNBA legends like Kevin Durant, DeMarcus Cousins, Gilbert Arenas, Chamique Holdsclaw, Alana Beard, Steve Francis, and many more. You probably know him best for being the former trainer of Sixers 2017 number one overall pick, Markelle Fultz, out of Washington.
On today’s podcast Dave and Keith get into:
- The current progress of DeMarcus Cousins
- Markelle Fultz ‘s mysterious loss of a jumper
- the evolution of that story
- the pre-draft process with the Celtics and Sixers. What types of drills did they do? Was it awkward? Was there an injury situation or not?
- what does Williams think was the root cause of the shooting issue for Fultz
- Keith talks about his experience with the Sixers’ coach, front office, and even some “infighting.”
... and a whole lot more.