The Delaware Blue Coats will kick off the 2018-19 G-League season tomorrow as they travel to Mississauga, Ontario, Canada to take on Raptors 905. On the eve of their first campaign in the post-87ers era, here’s a look at Delaware’s opening night roster:
- Ryan Anderson, 6-9, 235, Arizona
- Jared Brownridge, 6-3, 200, Santa Clara
- Michael Bryson, 6-4, 200, UC Santa Barbara
- Matt Farrell, 6-1, 175, Notre Dame
- Haywood Highsmith, 6-7, 220, Wheeling Jesuit
- D.J. Hogg, 6-9, 215, Texas A&M
- Demetrius Jackson, 6-1, 200, Notre Dame (two-way)
- Cory Jefferson, 6-9, 215, Baylor
- Shake Milton, 6-6, 205, Southern Methodist (two-way)
- Cameron Oliver, 6-8, 225, Nevada
- Norvel Pelle, 6-11, 215, Frederick K.C. Price HS
- Kyle Randall, 6-1, 185, Central Michigan
Not listed on the roster is Philadelphia 76ers’ backup big Jonah Bolden, who figures to make quite a few trips along the Lorenzo Brown / Furkan Korkmaz Memorial Highway between Philadelphia and Wilmington.
The Blue Coats will spend their first two weeks on the road prior to their November 20 home opener against the Canton Charge at the Wells Fargo Center. The still-under-construction 76ers’ Fieldhouse will be the primary home for the Sixers’ G-League affiliate during the 2018-19 campaign, with the grand opening set for January 4 as Delaware takes on the Grand Rapids Drive. And, for what it’s worth, you can watch Sunday afternoon’s tilt between the Blue Coats and the Maine Red Claws at 1PM on NBA TV.