Everyone here at Liberty Ballers would like to wish you and yours a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, or whatever else you may celebrating this holiday season.
There’s a tremendous slate of NBA games today, so in between hanging out with family and opening some presents, come joins us for a little bit.
Here’s what today’s lineup looks like:
- 12 p.m. - Boston Celtics vs. New York Knicks (ESPN)
- 2:30 p.m. - Golden State Warriors vs. Cleveland Cavaliers (ABC)
- 5:30 p.m. - Chicago Bulls vs. San Antonio Spurs (ABC)
- 8:00 p.m. - Minnesota Timberwolves vs. Oklahoma City Thunder (ESPN)
- 10:30 p.m. - Los Angeles Lakers vs. Los Angeles Clippers (ESPN)
If you need help deciding what games to watch, Tom Ziller was kind enough to put together a watch guide. Obviously, a rematch of last year’s Finals is must see TV.
Enjoy your day!