- Date: November 28, 2016
- Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
- Place: Air Canada Centre
- Channel: CSN
The Bad Guys: Raptors HQ
- Philadelphia: Sergio Rodriguez, Gerald Henderson, Robert Covington, Ersan Ilyasova, Jahlil Okafor
- Toronto: Kyle Lowry, DeMar DeRozan, DeMarre Carroll, Pascal Siakam, Jonas Valanciunas
- Philadelphia: Joel Embiid is out for resting his right foot, Jerryd Bayless is out with a wrist injury.
- Toronto: Both forward Jared Sullinger and guard Delon Wright are out with shoulder and foot injuries, respectively.
Sixers-Raptors by the Numbers (Courtesy of stats.nba.com and basketball-reference.com)
- 55.6 - Ersan Ilyasova’s shooting percentage with a defender contesting from four feet or less.
- 60.4 - Nik Stauskas’ shooting percentage on two-point attempts this season which leads the team.
- 7.8 - The difference in opposing team’s offensive ratings when Joel Embiid is on and off the court. Teams have a higher offensive rating when he’s off the court (112.1 to 104.3).
- 20.2 - Richaun Holmes’ PER this season. He could get substantial minutes tonight with Embiid out.
- 330 - DeMar DeRozan’s attempted two-point shots which is tied with Russell Westbrook for most in the NBA.