The Sixers may have lost by a thousand to the Clippers again -- in front of me, again -- but this week's Rights To Ricky Sanchez podcast remains in good spirits thanks to a big win against the Sacramento Pickswaps.
Other topics touched on by the Ricky boys:
- NBA parents! Specifically Jahlil's dad and Kendall Marshall's dad. Sixers seem to attract a ton of them. Philly does too, in general. Why parents of pro athletes feel the need to have a social media presence is beyond me. Stick to Wilma McNabb's soup commercials.
- Our concerns about Bob Covington. I'm more worried than Spike. He looks really slow and bad out there.
- Why Spike is wrong about Isaiah Canaan.
- Ish Smith shooting more than Ish Smith should shoot.
- The Hollis Thompson Hour
- If DeMarcus Cousins would be a good fit as the James Harden Trade for Sam Hinkie's Sixers.
- The JaKarr Sampson Hour
- Man, Joel Embiid... I mean. Hoo boy. Someday. Etcetera.
Listen to this week's podcast below. And if you missed last week's LIVE RICKY, listen to that here. In-studio ones are always my favorites.
Follow The Rights To Ricky Sanchez on Twitter @RTRSPodcast (account is run by our intern, Phillip).