1. Justin F. muses how important Joel Embiid truly is for the Sixers future in Friday's edition of "Sixers Tinder". I think everyone should swipe right here.
2. ESPN's resident draft expert Chad Ford pretended to play Sixers GM for both rounds of the 2015 NBA draft. See who he would take on behalf of Philadelphia.
3. Speaking of the NBA Draft, pre-draft workouts should be getting underway very soon. According to a report from RealGM, the Sixers are considering selecting former Sevens guard Jamal Jones as a domestic draft-and-stash option.
4. Derek Bodner is back this week with his mailbag. Very unsurprisingly, people really want to talk about the draft.
5. On Wednesday, Larry Brown told 97.5 The Fanatic that they drafted Larry Hughes over Paul Pierce because Brown had "promised" Hughes, despite having Pierce rated higher.
BONUS: Please help team Liberty Ballers qualify for the $1 million The Basketball Tournament this summer in Philadelphia! The roster includes great local talent that includes: Reggie Redding (Villanova), Antonio Pena (Villanova), Ryan Brooks (Temple), Garrett Williamson (St. Joe's) and more! Vote for Liberty Ballers here.
Until next week.