Welcome back to Casual Friday Sixers Links.
• Happy 2015! May our 2015 be filled with even more Robert Covington converting the shots of our dreams.
• Missing you, Elliot Williams and The Road To Newark
• Liberty Ballers
effete snob writer Michael Baumann has a new book coming out! It is called Philadelphia Phenoms: The Most Amazing Athletes to Play in the City of Brotherly Love and can be purchased now on Amazon.com and local bookstores. If you are on the fence about buying it or would just like a tease, Baumann was kind of enough to publish an excerpt exclusively on LB. Check it out!
• Many people have asked many blog leaders over the years if they could change their SB Nation username because there was no manual way to do it yourself. Now you can manually change your username one time without having to ask any higher-up to do it for you. Click on this Blog Huddle link for specific instructions on how to change your username.
• Want to share some Sixers thoughts with the LB community? Write a FanPost. Do a good job on it and we may even promote it to the front page. I'll even link to it in the weekly links post too. You'll be famous!
• For new post updates and draft commentary from our writers, follow LB on Twitter - @Liberty_Ballers, and be the first to know the next time LB gets a Twitter shoutout from Molly Sullivan. Also, like us on Facebook here!
• Follow all of our wonderful writers on Twitter:
Sean O'Connor (@soconnor76)
Jake Pavorsky (@JakePavorsky)
Tanner Steidel (@tsteidel)
Derek Bodner (@DerekBodnerNBA)
Dave Rueter (@wheresbenrivera)
Justin F. (@JustinF_LB)
Brandon Lee Gowton (@BrandonGowton)
Roy Burton (@TheBSLine)
Mike Baumann (@MJ_Baumann)
Jake Fischer (@JakeLFischer)
Matt Carey (@RealMattCarey)
Kyle Neubeck (@KyleNeubeck)
Sohil Doshi (@Sohil_Doshi)
Blogger emeritus/still part-time blogger: Michael Levin (@Michael_Levin)
BEST OF LIBERTY BALLERS:
76ers' Sunday Morning Shootaround: Happy Holidays! - Roy Burton
That Sixers social media revolution is something to behold
We Need To Stop Getting Self-Righteous About The Sixers - Michael Levin
Levin: "I guess what I'm trying to say is: Team Chill?" LB commenters: *angry words*
Top 10 Sixers Trades For Second Round Picks in 2014 - Sean O'Connor
Listed in the post: ten real, actual trades that occurred in 2014. I have a new favorite post.
Explaining Tony Wroten's Skills Using His Shot Chart - Sean O'Connor
Wroten in the charts / a million miles aw--*computer bursts into flames*
SIXERS AND OTHER BASKETBALL-RELATED LINKS:
The 76ers Aren't The Disgrace They're Being Made Out To Be - About Sports
Brandon Gowton reminding everyone the Pistons and the Knicks exist. And I'll remind everyone of the 2013-14 Bucks minus Giannis.
Good Morning. Here's the best NBA writing of 2014 - SB Nation
Our press release announcing our transition to music blogging is conspicuously absent.
A giant compilation of great NBA moments from 2014 - Hardwood Paroxysm
Vines, Videos, Gifs, and Gifts, it's everything you could have ever asked for from 2014 calendar year NBA.
The Evster's minute-by-minute report of the Warriors brutal beatdown over da Sixers - The 700 Level
The Evster's PUMPED about this upcoming Bachelor season and he's channeling his excitement into Sixers blogging.
A Case for Not Realigning NBA Conferences Just Yet - Grantland
Because this is always a point worth debating.
REMINDER - RULES OF THE THREAD: As long as you keep it clean and respectful, it's fair game. It's your thread - use it as you see fit.
Now, discuss! Happy Friday!