- My apologies for the lack of a Croatia-Puerto Rico game thread yesterday. Glad you picked up the slack in the Greece thread.
- Missin u, Dario Saric's fake teeth.
- Also missin u, Dario Saric's real teeth.
- Also also missin u, Courtney Witte.
- Not missin u, every scout employed by the 76ers, because you're still here mostly?
- Many people have asked many blog leaders over the years if they could change their SB Nation username because there was no manual way to do it yourself. Now you can manually change your username one time without having to ask any higher-up to do it for you. Click on this Blog Huddle link for specific instructions on how to change your username.
- Want to share some Sixers thoughts with the LB community? Write a FanPost. Do a good job on it and we may even promote it to the front page. I'll even link to it in the weekly links post too. You'll be blog famous
- For new post updates and draft commentary from our writers, follow LB on Twitter - @Liberty_Ballers, and be the first to know the next time LB gets a Twitter shoutout from Molly Sullivan. Also, like us on Facebook here!
- Follow all of our wonderful writers on Twitter:
Sean O'Connor (@soconnor76)
Jake Pavorsky (@JakePavorsky)
Tanner Steidel (@tsteidel)
Derek Bodner (@DerekBodnerNBA)
Dave Rueter (@wheresbenrivera)
Justin F. (@JustinF_LB)
Brandon Lee Gowton (@BrandonGowton)
Roy Burton (@TheBSLine)
Rich Hofmann, Jr. (@rich_hofmann)
Mike Baumann (@MJ_Baumann)
Jake Fischer (@JakeLFischer)
Matt Carey (@RealMattCarey)
Kyle Neubeck (@NeubeckNBA)
Sohil Doshi (@Sohil_Doshi)
Blogger emeritus/still part-time blogger: Michael Levin (@Michael_Levin)
Best of Liberty Ballers
True story: I had to email Roy asking if this was a real diary or not. The answer may surprise you. I tend to think that Adam Aron never really left. He may not physically be here, but he's still present in our hearts.
I'm shocked we couldn't come up with more than 33 things in the comments. Let's do some more here.
Still applicable after 5 games, Rich watched some Saric tape and gave tips on what to watch for.
This is a good collection of all the pics and quotes from the Sixers, who sent Michael Carter-Williams, Nerlens Noel, and Joel Embiid to Spain to support their future teammates. Those pics made me all warm inside, in the "oh so adorable look at the future" kind of way rather than whatever else you thought as you read those words.
I'm a sucker for NBA trivia, especially since about the mid-1990s. As someone who got all 28 Sixers on that Sporcle quiz from this past year, I'm definitely that kind of nerd.
Rules of the Thread
Be nice to each other and stuff. It's Friday. Be casual.