Welcome to a special Saturday of Cartoon (!!!) Saturday Sixers Links!
• Remember waking up on Saturdays to cartoons? Those were the days. Now I'm not sure if Nickelodeon still shows cartoons not involving underwater sea creatures.
• Missing you, Wild Thornberrys
• Many people have asked many blog leaders over the years if they could change their SB Nation username because there was no manual way to do it yourself. Now you can manually change your username one time without having to ask any higher-up to do it for you. Click on this Blog Huddle link for specific instructions on how to change your username.
• Want to share some Sixers thoughts with the LB community? Write a FanPost. Do a good job on it and we may even promote it to the front page. I'll even link to it in the weekly links post too. You'll be famous!
• For new post updates and draft commentary from our writers, follow LB on Twitter - @Liberty_Ballers, and be the first to know the next time LB gets a Twitter shoutout from Molly Sullivan. Also, like us on Facebook here!
• Follow all of our wonderful writers on Twitter:
Sean O'Connor (@soconnor76)
Jake Pavorsky (@JakePavorsky)
Tanner Steidel (@tsteidel)
Derek Bodner (@DerekBodnerNBA)
Dave Rueter (@wheresbenrivera)
Justin F. (@JustinF_LB)
Brandon Lee Gowton (@BrandonGowton)
Roy Burton (@TheBSLine)
Rich Hofmann, Jr. (@rich_hofmann)
Mike Baumann (@MJ_Baumann)
Jake Fischer (@JakeLFischer)
Matt Carey (@RealMattCarey)
Kyle Neubeck (@NeubeckNBA)
Sohil Doshi (@Sohil_Doshi)
Blogger emeritus/still part-time blogger: Michael Levin (@Michael_Levin)
BEST OF LIBERTY BALLERS:
76ers Sunday Shootaround: Manitoba Sports Hall of Fame Edition -
Roy Burton Dave Rueter
Last week, Ricky Sanchez. This week, Toastioni.
5 Ways To Make A Midseason NBA Tournament A Huge Success - Roy Burton
FNBA Cup. Think about it.
NBA Rank (Link 1, Link 2, Link 3) - Jake P. and Sohil
Elliot Williams is the lowest rated Sixer not including Hasheem Thabeet (never forget). Think about what that says about Elliot Williams for a second on two. Actually, don't think about that.
How Does He Fit, Part 1: Henry Sims - Xylon Dimoff
Another promoted FanPost from Xylon Dimoff that is worth reading.
SIXERS AND OTHER BASKETBALL-RELATED LINKS:
Rights To Ricky Sanchez Podcast: El Richard Goes Global - SpikeEskin.com
I googled El Richard and came away listening to some really funky music.
Tony Wroten wants the Sixers to wear throwback jerseys - Philly.com
I hope he isn't talking about those jerseys from the A.I. er....god dammit
ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers - Pro Basketball Talk
I can't wait until this season's end-of-season Sixers roster Sporcle quiz!
REMINDER - RULES OF THE THREAD: As long as you keep it clean (no cursing and please remember to avoid stepping on bees after threading) and respectful, it's fair game. It's your thread - use it as you see fit.
Now, discuss! Happy Friday!