Welcome to another edition of Casual Friday Sixers Links!
• We are still 9 days away from 30 days since Andrew Wiggins signed his contract with the Cavs, therefore, there is not much Sixers news this week!
• Missing you, basketball season.
• Many people have asked many blog leaders over the years if they could change their SB Nation username because there was no manual way to do it yourself. Now you can manually change your username one time without having to ask any higher-up to do it for you. Click on this Blog Huddle link for specific instructions on how to change your username.
• Want to share some Sixers thoughts with the LB community? Write a FanPost. Do a good job on it and we may even promote it to the front page. I'll even link to it in the weekly links post too. You'll be famous!
• For new post updates and draft commentary from our writers, follow LB on Twitter - @Liberty_Ballers, and be the first to know the next time LB gets a Twitter shoutout from Molly Sullivan.
• Follow all of our wonderful writers on Twitter:
Sean O'Connor (@soconnor76)
Jake Pavorsky (@JakePavorsky)
Tanner Steidel (@tsteidel)
Derek Bodner (@DerekBodnerNBA)
Dave Rueter (@wheresbenrivera)
Justin F. (@JustinF_LB)
Brandon Lee Gowton (@BrandonGowton)
Roy Burton (@TheBSLine)
Rich Hofmann, Jr. (@rich_hofmann)
Mike Baumann (@MJ_Baumann)
Jake Fischer (@JakeLFischer)
Matt Carey (@RealMattCarey)
Kyle Neubeck (@NeubeckNBA)
Sohil Doshi (@Sohil_Doshi)
Blogger emeritus/still part-time blogger: Michael Levin (@Michael_Levin)
BEST OF LIBERTY BALLERS:
2015 Prospect Week - Looking at Potential Selections - LB Staff
At least half of these guys will be Sixers this time next year.
Year Two: The Sixers Drastically Changing Shot Selection - Derek Bodner
Doug Collins weeps while texting his imaginary friend Barker.
76ers' Sunday Morning Shootaround: Rookies of the Year - Roy Burton
Is Ballin' Ben the Sevens mascot? Don't act like the thought did not cross your mind.
Nerlens Week: Noel, Embiid, and the Spacing Question - Rich Hofmann
Soon to have opponents muttering to themselves "those balls ain't loyal."
Nerlens Week: The Power Forward Project, One Year Early - Sean O'Connor
Or "LB mentions Jarvis Varnado for the first time all summer."
Where Will The 76ers Be In 12 Months? - Matt Carey
Definitely Newark.* (*Shoutout to Baumann for coming up with that joke in email threads)
Nerlens Week: What Makes Nerlens an Injury Risk? - Sean O'Connor
"He's just like Byn....hey what's this a cannon to the sun? AAAAHHHHHH WAIT NOOOO HUMANS ARE NOT MEANT TO FLY LIKE THIS"
SIXERS AND OTHER BASKETBALL-RELATED LINKS:
Sixers Schedule - Sixers.com
BREAKING NEWS: The Sixers play 82 games, play each team at least twice.
Intern Island: Life As A Sixers Summer Intern - Sixers.com
These are the headlines of the summer.
Embiid, Grant Visit Seeds Of Peace Camp - Sixers.com
Okay, this is awesome.
The case against Anthony Bennett - The 700 Level
Psh, Anthony Bennett. Who needs him?
The case for Anthony Bennett - The 700 Level
All right Anthony Bennett! My man!
Best games on the 2014-15 NBA schedule - SB Nation
Mark your calendars!
REMINDER - RULES OF THE THREAD: As long as you keep it clean (no cursing and please remember to clean your room before threading) and respectful, it's fair game. It's your thread - use it as you see fit.
Now, discuss! Happy Friday!