Welcome to another edition of Casual Friday Sixers Links
• Is it possible for Summer League to never end? If I spent the rest of my life watching SUMMER SIXERS, I would die happy.
• Many people have asked many blog leaders over the years if they could change their SB Nation username because there was no manual way to do it yourself. Now you can manually change your username one time without having to ask any higher-up to do it for you. Click on this Blog Huddle link for specific instructions on how to change your name.
• Missing you, Ronald Roberts, Jr. Please be a member of the 2014-15 Sixers.
• Want to share some Sixers thoughts with the LB community? Write a FanPost. Do a good job on it and we may even promote it to the front page. I'll even link to it in the weekly links post too. You'll be famous!
• For new post updates and draft commentary from our writers, follow LB on Twitter - @Liberty_Ballers, and be the first to know the next time LB gets a Twitter shoutout from Molly Sullivan.
• Follow all of our wonderful writers on Twitter:
Mike Levin (@Michael_Levin)
Tanner Steidel (@tsteidel)
Derek Bodner (@DerekBodnerNBA)
Dave Rueter (@wheresbenrivera)
Justin F. (@JustinF_LB)
Brandon Lee Gowton (@BrandonGowton)
Roy Burton (@TheBSLine)
Rich Hofmann, Jr. (@rich_hofmann)
Mike Baumann (@MJ_Baumann)
Sean O'Connor (@soconnor76)
Jake Pavorsky (@JakePavorsky)
Jake Fischer (@JakeLFischer)
Matt Carey (@RealMattCarey)
Kyle Neubeck (@NeubeckNBA)
Sohil Doshi (@Sohil_Doshi)
BEST OF LIBERTY BALLERS:
On LeBron James, Kevin Love, Andrew Wiggins, and the Eventual Sixers - Michael Levin
LeBron is the only basketball player in the league who creates a situation where trading Andrew Wiggins is an acceptable move.
Summer League 2014: Saying Goodbye to NBA Draft Favorites of Yesterday - Matt Carey
It's hard to say it, but it's time: Goodbye, WigginsWatch and #WinlessForWiggins.
Brandon Davies and the Art of Clinging On - Michael Levin
"Really seems like Doug Collins wrote this one. Good one, Doug." - Spike Eskin
Hope for a Better Tomorrow: Growing delirious in Las Vegas - Jake Fischer
Somehow Jake figured out I spent the past several evenings falling to sleep by counting Adonis Thomas jump shots in my head. I feel disturbed.
Casper Ware coming up big for the Sixers in Orlando Summer League - Jake Fischer
Casper Ware! Sixers! Casper Ware! This'll never get old. Casper Ware! On the Sixers!
Sixers Summer League: A Tale of Two Teams - Sean O'Connor
It was the best of times, it was the better of times, it was the age of Nerlens, it was the age of Casper....
SIXERS AND OTHER BASKETBALL-RELATED LINKS:
76ers Fan Gets "2015 NBA Champs" Ass Tattoo - Deadspin
Either this guy is real excited the Sixers won the Orlando Summer League or Dr. Will Kirby is a year away from meeting a new patient.
NBA Lottery Reform Is Coming - Grantland
Prepare for several more proposals like this, each one surely more infuriating than the last.
[Elijah] Millsap out to show Sixers he can play - Philly.com
Jeremy Giambi out to show Phillies he can play.
Jordan McRae among top scorers in Vegas NBA Summer League - Local 8 Now
This was written before last night's game. His shooting percentage's since improved.
Suns and 76ers' hilarious 'Fresh Prince' Twitter riff is a must-see treat - Fox Sports
Sixers social media person > Suns social media person
The real reason the Cavs shouldn't trade Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love - SB Nation
Interesting counterpoint to Levin's article above. I lean toward #TeamTradeWigginsForLove, but this is a real interesting read. Also, the thought of Wiggins trapped with the T-Wolves organization really depresses me.
The ESPYs are on, so welcome to our award show, the SBs - SB Nation
Joel Embiid got screwed.
Joel Embiid, Marcus Smart sign endorsement deals with adidas - Sports Illustrated
/checks wardrobe, //buys more adidas apparel
REMINDER - RULES OF THE THREAD: As long as you keep it clean (no cursing and please remember to clean your room before threading) and respectful, it's fair game. It's your thread - use it as you see fit.
Now, discuss! Happy Friday!