Welcome to another edition of Casual Friday Sixers Links!
• Hey! With the combine this week and the lottery this coming Tuesday (AAAAHHHH!), there are finally enough Sixers stories to develop a link compilation. Woohoo!
• Missing you, 2013-14 Sixers.
• Want to share some Sixers thoughts with the LB community? Write a FanPost. Do a good job on it and we may even promote it to the front page. I'll even link to it in the weekly links post too. You'll be famous!
• For new post updates and in-game commentary from one of our writers, follow LB on Twitter - @Liberty_Ballers, and be the first to know the next time LB gets a Twitter shoutout from Molly Sullivan.
• Follow all of our wonderful writers on Twitter:
Mike Levin (@Michael_Levin)
Tanner Steidel (@tsteidel)
Derek Bodner (@DerekBodnerNBA)
Dave Rueter (@wheresbenrivera)
Justin F. (@JustinF_LB)
Brandon Lee Gowton (@BrandonGowton)
Roy Burton (@TheBSLine)
Rich Hofmann, Jr. (@rich_hofmann)
Mike Baumann (@MJ_Baumann)
Sean O'Connor (@soconnor76)
Jake Pavorsky (@JakePavorsky)
Jake Fischer (@JakeLFischer)
Matt Carey (@RealMattCarey)
Kyle Neubeck (@NeubeckNBA)
Sohil Doshi (@Sohil_Doshi)
BEST OF LIBERTY BALLERS:
76ers' Sunday Morning Shootaround: Lucky Charms and More - Roy Burton
I hope Levin is dusting off his Andrew Bynum shirsey.
Top Prospects To Skip Combine; Reason For Concern? - Jake Pavorsky
Not when this is happening! (More later)
NBA Draft Lottery Party Update: Awesome HINKIE T-Shirts from Cheesesteaktees - Sean O'Connor
Nothing says party quite like a t-shirt dedicated to a guy who earned an MBA from Stanford.
The All 2013-14 Sixers The Most Sixers So Sixers Team - Michael Levin
Four years from now, Dave will pen a post entitled "Remember This Guy: Casper Ware." And it will be beautiful.
Nerlens Noel Likely to Play for Sixers During Summer League - Sean O'Connor
Is it Summer League yet?
SIXERS AND OTHER BASKETBALL-RELATED LINKS:
Rights to Ricky Sanchez - SpikeEskin.com
Spike and Mike get together to talk Lotto Party, MCW, and some event happening on June 26th.
Sixers will size up prospects at combine in Chicago - Philly.com
Get it? Size up? Is anyone there? Hello? Damnit.
PST: O'Neil doesn't see Sixers in playoffs in '14-15 - CSN Philly
For once the mantra "young and exciting" is appropriately applied.
NBA Draft Lottery 2014: Philadelphia 76ers give media lottery ball cake pops - FanSided
The Baseline: Wiggins, Embiid, Parker and NBA combine's slow death - Sporting News
'Iverson' documentary a fresh take on Sixers icon - CSN Philly
REMINDER - RULES OF THE THREAD: As long as you keep it clean (no cursing and please remember to clean up your over-reliance on acronyms before threading) and respectful, it's fair game. It's your thread - use it as you see fit.
Now, discuss! Happy Friday!