Welcome to another edition of Casual Friday Sixers Links!
• Two nights ago the Sixers played what some are calling one of their worst games of the season. And we are past the 26-game losing streak portion of the season.
• And now, a person representing the Sixers in a Betsy Ross costume dropping that Nae Nae. More on this with Roy in this week's Sunday Shootaround.
• Missing you, history chase
• Want to share some Sixers thoughts with the LB community? Write a FanPost. Do a good job on it and we may even promote it to the front page. I'll even link to it in the weekly links post too. You'll be famous!
• Keep the conversation going with your friends irl, go like the LB Facebook page! Like the page by tomorrow at 8 p.m. and you will be entered in a raffle to win free tickets to Evan Turner's Wells Fargo Center return on March 14!
• For new post updates and in-game commentary from one of our writers, follow LB on Twitter - @Liberty_Ballers, and be the first to know the next time LB gets a Twitter shoutout from Molly Sullivan.
• Follow all of our wonderful writers on Twitter:
Mike Levin (@Michael_Levin)
Tanner Steidel (@tsteidel)
Derek Bodner (@DerekBodnerNBA)
Dave Rueter (@wheresbenrivera)
Justin F. (@JustinF_LB)
Brandon Lee Gowton (@BrandonGowton)
Roy Burton (@TheBSLine)
Rich Hofmann, Jr. (@rich_hofmann)
Mike Baumann (@MJ_Baumann)
Sean O'Connor (@soconnor76)
Jake Pavorsky (@JakePavorsky)
Jake Fischer (@JakeLFischer)
BEST OF LIBERTY BALLERS:
Beyonce? Flawless. The Sixers? Not So Much. - Roy Burton
But the Sixers are flawless in tanking.
Sixers' Arnett Moultrie Suspended 5 Games For Violating Anti-Drug Policy - Jake Fischer
Moultrie will now join Spencer Hawes in his campaign to bring back the Seattle Sounders.
76ers' Sunday Morning Shootaround: Yes, The Sixers Won - Roy Burton
Come for the Sixers won tweets, stay for the pic of Swaggy P celebrating a missed 3-point shot. His own missed 3-point shot.
Sixers NBA Y2K: Bobert Awful and Friends - Michael Levin
Horrid Shithead > Andrew Wiggins
The "In Lieu of Jrue" NBA Prospect Watch: Andrew Wiggins Season Review - Rich Hofmann
Also featuring a Paperboy 2 reference. #blessed
SIXERS AND OTHER BASKETBALL-RELATED LINKS:
NBA's new high-pace movement hasn't let up - SB Nation
The more I stare at this chart the more I regret we never got to see Kwame this season
Thaddeus Young invented a new way for the 76ers to lose - SB Nation
The Thad Young deflation at the end makes this video.
The relationship between age and team success in the NBA - SB Nation
The 76ers are very young. The 76ers are very bad. This is the theme of the season.
Preparation never ends: What NBA coaches do before games - SB Nation
Hey! This is some cool behind-the-scenes stuff! And it's about Gregg Popovich too!
Who broke the Philadelphia 76ers? - ESPN
HEY IT'S KATE FAGAN!
Sixers' Thad Young: Doug Collins "told me, 'Treat the 3-point line like a barbed-wire fence." - Delaware County Daily Times
The latest in a series of unfortunate missteps from a man who desired to sign Kwame Brown to a 4-year, $20 million contract.
Brett Brown says he likes what he sees from Sixers rookie Nerlens Noel - NJ.com
Also, he has gang ties.
REMINDER - RULES OF THE THREAD: As long as you keep it clean (no cursing and please remember to avoid touching yourself in your bathing suit area while threading) and respectful, it's fair game. It's your thread - use it as you see fit.
Now, discuss! Happy Friday!