Welcome back to Casual Friday Sixers Links.
• THE SIXERS WON A GAME THIS WEEK THE SIXERS WON A GAME THIS WEEK THE SIXERS WON A GAME THIS WEEK THE SIXERS WON A GAME THIS WEEK THE SIXERS WON A GAME THIS WEEK ALSO THIS IS NOT TWITTER I HAVE NO CHARACTER LIMITS THE SIXERS WON A GAME THIS WEEK THE SIXERS WON A GAME THIS WEEK THE SIXERS WON A GAME THIS WEEK
• Missing you, 2009-10 New Jersey Nets.
• Liberty Ballers
effete snob writer Michael Baumann has a new book coming out! It is called Philadelphia Phenoms: The Most Amazing Athletes to Play in the City of Brotherly Love and can be purchased now on Amazon.com and local bookstores. If you are on the fence about buying it or would just like a tease, Baumann was kind of enough to publish an excerpt exclusively on LB. Check it out!
• Many people have asked many blog leaders over the years if they could change their SB Nation username because there was no manual way to do it yourself. Now you can manually change your username one time without having to ask any higher-up to do it for you. Click on this Blog Huddle link for specific instructions on how to change your username.
• Want to share some Sixers thoughts with the LB community? Write a FanPost. Do a good job on it and we may even promote it to the front page. I'll even link to it in the weekly links post too. You'll be famous!
• For new post updates and draft commentary from our writers, follow LB on Twitter - @Liberty_Ballers, and be the first to know the next time LB gets a Twitter shoutout from Molly Sullivan. Also, like us on Facebook here!
• Follow all of our wonderful writers on Twitter:
Sean O'Connor (@soconnor76)
Jake Pavorsky (@JakePavorsky)
Tanner Steidel (@tsteidel)
Derek Bodner (@DerekBodnerNBA)
Dave Rueter (@wheresbenrivera)
Justin F. (@JustinF_LB)
Brandon Lee Gowton (@BrandonGowton)
Roy Burton (@TheBSLine)
Rich Hofmann, Jr. (@rich_hofmann)
Mike Baumann (@MJ_Baumann)
Jake Fischer (@JakeLFischer)
Matt Carey (@RealMattCarey)
Kyle Neubeck (@KyleNeubeck)
Sohil Doshi (@Sohil_Doshi)
Blogger emeritus/still part-time blogger: Michael Levin (@Michael_Levin)
BEST OF LIBERTY BALLERS:
76ers' Sunday Morning Shootaround: Thanksgiving Food Power Rankings - Roy Burton
Green bean casserole is grossly underrated.
NBA Rookie Rankings, Week 5: Recommended NBA Role Models - Sean O'Connor
#1 this week is Paul Rudd.
Spurs Provide A Glimpse Into Brett Brown's Past, Sixers Ideal Future - Derek Bodner
I say this frequently, but I'll say it again because it is so true: Brett Brown is an extraordinary quote.
PRESS RELEASE: Sixers Blog to Become Maroon 5 Stronghold - Kyle Neubeck
"Get your magnifying glass out. We got some tweets! Maroon 5 lead singer, uh, Michael Levine, 'watching the Sixers game with a guy who hasn't seen the team play-' I don't have time to read that." THIS WILL NEVER NOT BE FUNNY
Sixers Mailbag Volume 6 - Joel Embiid, Michael Carter-Williams, Nerlens Noel, and wins! - Derek Bodner
And superstar JaKarr Sampson
SIXERS AND OTHER BASKETBALL-RELATED LINKS:
Why Louisville's Montrezl Harrell Is College Basketball's BestCoolest - Grantland
Baumann writing about some basketball now for Grantland.
The Time Manute Bol Hit Six Three-Pointers In A Half - Rabbithole
And his shooting percentage from beyond the arc was 50%!
Watch: Sixers start game by going the wrong way - The 700 Level
This is the game the Sixers won. History indeed was made.
The art of being terrible in the NBA - SB Nation
Hey media there are other terrible teams in the NBA deserving of cynicism they are mentioned and discussed here maybe you should read up on them.
Rights To Ricky Sanchez Podcast: The Sixers Are Undefeated World Champions - SpikeEskin
It's podcast party time.
REMINDER - RULES OF THE THREAD: As long as you keep it clean and respectful, it's fair game. It's your thread - use it as you see fit.
Now, discuss! Happy Friday!