While you may be out stuffing your face with holiday food and visiting family, I know there's a good chance you'll be sneaking in some NBA basketball today.
Here's today's lineup:
- Knicks vs Wizards (12 PM): The Knicks, who are nearly as bad as the Sixers, somehow earned a Christmas Day game against the Wizards at MSG. For the Wiz, John Wall is definitely in the giving spirit this time of year. Not only did he give Drew Gooden a $100,00 Christmas gift, he's been dishing out at least 8 assists every game in December. This one might get ugly.
- Thunder vs. Spurs (2:30 PM): Oklahoma City will be without Kevin Durant, who is still nursing an ankle sprain. For San Antonio, Kawhi Leonard will also be riding the end of the bench as he continues to recover from a right hand injury. The Spurs are just 1-4 in their last 5 games.
- Cavaliers vs. Heat (5 PM): LeBron James makes his return to Miami to take on Dwyane Wade and the Heat, where the pair won two titles together. The Cavs will be without Anderson Varejao for the rest of the season after he tore his achilles Tuesday night. Miami will be missing star forward Chris Bosh with a calf injury for the 7th straight game.
- Lakers vs. Bulls (8 PM): Kobe Bryant will look to carry his team like Santa's bag of toys to a win in Chicago. Derrick Rose is starting to find his groove, scoring 54 points on 22-36 shooting over the past two games.
- Warriors vs. Clippers (10:30 PM): Arguably the game of the day, these two teams have had a budding rivalry as they fight for Western Conference supremacy.