Welcome back to Casual Friday Sixers Links.
• Work may keep away from LB night at the Sixers, but don't let it keep you away from LB night at the Sixers! Meet your fellow LBers and have a giant LB party while watching the Sixers! Fun for everyone!
• Missing you, Dave's Jerry Stackhouse jersey
• Liberty Ballers
effete snob writer Michael Baumann has a new book coming out! It is called Philadelphia Phenoms: The Most Amazing Athletes to Play in the City of Brotherly Love and can be purchased now on Amazon.com and local bookstores. If you are on the fence about buying it or would just like a tease, Baumann was kind of enough to publish an excerpt exclusively on LB. Check it out!
• Many people have asked many blog leaders over the years if they could change their SB Nation username because there was no manual way to do it yourself. Now you can manually change your username one time without having to ask any higher-up to do it for you. Click on this Blog Huddle link for specific instructions on how to change your username.
• Want to share some Sixers thoughts with the LB community? Write a FanPost. Do a good job on it and we may even promote it to the front page. I'll even link to it in the weekly links post too. You'll be famous!
• For new post updates and draft commentary from our writers, follow LB on Twitter - @Liberty_Ballers, and be the first to know the next time LB gets a Twitter shoutout from Molly Sullivan. Also, like us on Facebook here!
• Follow all of our wonderful writers on Twitter:
Sean O'Connor (@soconnor76)
Jake Pavorsky (@JakePavorsky)
Tanner Steidel (@tsteidel)
Derek Bodner (@DerekBodnerNBA)
Dave Rueter (@wheresbenrivera)
Justin F. (@JustinF_LB)
Brandon Lee Gowton (@BrandonGowton)
Roy Burton (@TheBSLine)
Rich Hofmann, Jr. (@rich_hofmann)
Mike Baumann (@MJ_Baumann)
Jake Fischer (@JakeLFischer)
Matt Carey (@RealMattCarey)
Kyle Neubeck (@KyleNeubeck)
Sohil Doshi (@Sohil_Doshi)
Blogger emeritus/still part-time blogger: Michael Levin (@Michael_Levin)
BEST OF LIBERTY BALLERS:
NBA Rookie Rankings, Week 7: The More Things Change - Sean O'Connor
Jabari though. :(
Hollis Thompson Working Toward A Quicker Jump Shot - Derek Bodner
I still want this to believe.
SIXERS AND OTHER BASKETBALL-RELATED LINKS:
The Ignored Evolution of the Sixers - Grantland
See what happens when you are a national writer who writes informationally on the Sixers? You get linked here. *glares at Deadspin*
How will the 76ers line-up change over time? - About
BLG is writing about the Sixers for another outlet.
Sam Hinkie's Tanking, Now in Flowchart Form - Crossing Broad
For all you visual learners out there who like your tanking graphically represented
Watch: Sixers fan spills beer after errant pass - The 700 Level
This week in weird Sixers games moments
It was finally time for the Celtics to trade Rajon Rondo - SB Nation
Please people, explain how the Celtics are not cynical but the Sixers are. I can't wait to hear this one.
REMINDER - RULES OF THE THREAD: As long as you keep it clean and respectful, it's fair game. It's your thread - use it as you see fit.
Now, discuss! Happy Friday!