Welcome back to Casual Friday Sixers Links.
• I read a lot of Sixers articles during the week to prepare for links, and I must say, some of the takes this week were so hot I was blinded by hotness. I'm glaring at you Tom Ley of Deadspin. GLARING!
• Missing you, sensible Sixers articles.
• Liberty Ballers
effete snob writer Michael Baumann has a new book coming out! It is called Philadelphia Phenoms: The Most Amazing Athletes to Play in the City of Brotherly Love and can be purchased now on Amazon.com and local bookstores. If you are on the fence about buying it or would just like a tease, Baumann was kind of enough to publish an excerpt exclusively on LB. Check it out!
• Many people have asked many blog leaders over the years if they could change their SB Nation username because there was no manual way to do it yourself. Now you can manually change your username one time without having to ask any higher-up to do it for you. Click on this Blog Huddle link for specific instructions on how to change your username.
• Want to share some Sixers thoughts with the LB community? Write a FanPost. Do a good job on it and we may even promote it to the front page. I'll even link to it in the weekly links post too. You'll be famous!
• For new post updates and draft commentary from our writers, follow LB on Twitter - @Liberty_Ballers, and be the first to know the next time LB gets a Twitter shoutout from Molly Sullivan. Also, like us on Facebook here!
• Follow all of our wonderful writers on Twitter:
Sean O'Connor (@soconnor76)
Jake Pavorsky (@JakePavorsky)
Tanner Steidel (@tsteidel)
Derek Bodner (@DerekBodnerNBA)
Dave Rueter (@wheresbenrivera)
Justin F. (@JustinF_LB)
Brandon Lee Gowton (@BrandonGowton)
Roy Burton (@TheBSLine)
Rich Hofmann, Jr. (@rich_hofmann)
Mike Baumann (@MJ_Baumann)
Jake Fischer (@JakeLFischer)
Matt Carey (@RealMattCarey)
Kyle Neubeck (@KyleNeubeck)
Sohil Doshi (@Sohil_Doshi)
Blogger emeritus/still part-time blogger: Michael Levin (@Michael_Levin)
BEST OF LIBERTY BALLERS:
A Film Breakdown: What The [Expletive] Happened Thursday Night? - Jake Pavorsky
Actual film breakdown of last week's debacle at Dallas.
At Liberty Ballers, It's On Us - Jake Pavorsky
Sexual assault is horrible and it's on us to create an environment to prevent it from happening.
Rookie Rankings, Week 3: Why Age Matters - Sean O'Connor
The same logic deployed here is why it is asinine to suggest Kentucky could beat the Sixers.
Sixers Mailbag Volume 4 - K.J. McDaniels contract, Stanley Johnson and more - Derek Bodner
That Tony Wroten-less Sixers line-up. I can't imagine it.
Can the Sixers Score Score 90? Sixers Offer Cheaper, Easier-To-Get Pizza - Sean O'Connor
This is the most Sixers thing ever.
SIXERS AND OTHER BASKETBALL-RELATED LINKS:
When will the 76ers finally win a game? - SB Nation
The Sixers lost to the Celtics, but here are some other games the Sixers could possibly win.
Kentucky will never lose* - SB Nation
Except if they play the Sixers in some fantastical universe.
Sixers fans should stop booing Evan Turner - The 700 Level
Believe it or not, someone can be disappointing and not get booed.
If 76ers are 'tanking,' what are these 5 teams doing? - The 700 Level
We won't be laughing at the Sabres once they draft hockey's equivalent of Andrew Wiggins.
How Local NBA Broadcasters Are Coping With Record Breaking Blowout Losses - Grantland
Besides sneaking in some booze, of course.
REMINDER - RULES OF THE THREAD: As long as you keep it clean and respectful, it's fair game. It's your thread - use it as you see fit.
Now, discuss! Happy Friday!