Welcome back to Casual Friday Sixers Links.
• Did anything happen last night? The empty bottle of vodka in front of me is telling me yes but I can't seem to recall anything.
• Missing you, competitive games.
• Liberty Ballers
effete snob writer Michael Baumann has a new book coming out! It is called Philadelphia Phenoms: The Most Amazing Athletes to Play in the City of Brotherly Love and can be purchased now on Amazon.com and local bookstores. If you are on the fence about buying it or would just like a tease, Baumann was kind of enough to publish an excerpt exclusively on LB. Check it out!
• Many people have asked many blog leaders over the years if they could change their SB Nation username because there was no manual way to do it yourself. Now you can manually change your username one time without having to ask any higher-up to do it for you. Click on this Blog Huddle link for specific instructions on how to change your username.
• Want to share some Sixers thoughts with the LB community? Write a FanPost. Do a good job on it and we may even promote it to the front page. I'll even link to it in the weekly links post too. You'll be famous!
• For new post updates and draft commentary from our writers, follow LB on Twitter - @Liberty_Ballers, and be the first to know the next time LB gets a Twitter shoutout from Molly Sullivan. Also, like us on Facebook here!
• Follow all of our wonderful writers on Twitter:
Sean O'Connor (@soconnor76)
Jake Pavorsky (@JakePavorsky)
Tanner Steidel (@tsteidel)
Derek Bodner (@DerekBodnerNBA)
Dave Rueter (@wheresbenrivera)
Justin F. (@JustinF_LB)
Brandon Lee Gowton (@BrandonGowton)
Roy Burton (@TheBSLine)
Rich Hofmann, Jr. (@rich_hofmann)
Mike Baumann (@MJ_Baumann)
Jake Fischer (@JakeLFischer)
Matt Carey (@RealMattCarey)
Kyle Neubeck (@KyleNeubeck)
Sohil Doshi (@Sohil_Doshi)
Blogger emeritus/still part-time blogger: Michael Levin (@Michael_Levin)
BEST OF LIBERTY BALLERS:
76ers' Sunday Morning Shootaround: Green Light Special - Roy Burton
JOEL EMBIID DOING THE SHMONEY! JOEL EMBIID DOING THE SHMONEY!
NBA Rookie Rankings, Week 2: The Core Competencies of the Top Rookies - Sean O'Connor
"The Sixers should have drafted Jabari!" - WIP caller, probably
Sixers Overseas: Saric Outshined By Aldemir In Turkish Clash - Jake Pavorsky
Sixers-on-Sixers crime in one of Europe's greatest cities.
WigginsWatch 2015: Picking Your New Favorite Prospect In 10 Easy Steps - Matt Carey
I always pick my favorite prospect through name and Karl Towns wins out pretty easy here.
Sixers Mailbag Volume 3 - Bad Habits, Rookie Expectations, Finances, And More - Derek Bodner
Come for the talk of K.J. McDaniels's potential, stay for more words on J-Rich than anyone has written in two years.
SIXERS AND OTHER BASKETBALL-RELATED LINKS:
Meet the rookie who makes the awful 76ers worth watching - Ricky O'Donnell
SPOILER: It's K.J. McDaniels
Putting Blocks By KJ McDaniels on my Christmas List - HP Basketball
Is this making you feel better about last night at all?
In review: JaKarr Sampson's departure leaves a hole - in the defense - Rumble In The Garden
Meet people who wish JaKarr Sampson was still on their team.
The Mavericks scored more in the first half than the Sixers did all game - SB Nation
A recap in pictures. Very sad pictures.
REMINDER - RULES OF THE THREAD: As long as you keep it clean and respectful, it's fair game. It's your thread - use it as you see fit.
Now, discuss! Happy Friday!