Welcome back to Casual Friday Sixers Links.
• The L-Beat was off this week as Derek was on vacation. You should bookmark it.
• Missing you, Sixers Drumstix
• Many people have asked many blog leaders over the years if they could change their SB Nation username because there was no manual way to do it yourself. Now you can manually change your username one time without having to ask any higher-up to do it for you. Click on this Blog Huddle link for specific instructions on how to change your username.
• Want to share some Sixers thoughts with the LB community? Write a FanPost. Do a good job on it and we may even promote it to the front page. I'll even link to it in the weekly links post too. You'll be famous!
• For new post updates and draft commentary from our writers, follow LB on Twitter - @Liberty_Ballers, and be the first to know the next time LB gets a Twitter shoutout from Molly Sullivan. Also, like us on Facebook here!
• Follow all of our wonderful writers on Twitter:
Sean O'Connor (@soconnor76)
Jake Pavorsky (@JakePavorsky)
Tanner Steidel (@tsteidel)
Derek Bodner (@DerekBodnerNBA)
Dave Rueter (@wheresbenrivera)
Justin F. (@JustinF_LB)
Brandon Lee Gowton (@BrandonGowton)
Roy Burton (@TheBSLine)
Rich Hofmann, Jr. (@rich_hofmann)
Mike Baumann (@MJ_Baumann)
Jake Fischer (@JakeLFischer)
Matt Carey (@RealMattCarey)
Kyle Neubeck (@KyleNeubeck)
Sohil Doshi (@Sohil_Doshi)
Blogger emeritus/still part-time blogger: Michael Levin (@Michael_Levin)
BEST OF LIBERTY BALLERS:
24 Days Till Sixers: Where the Wild Fans Are - Sohil Doshi
The best part is when people suggest Doug Collins had fans coming in droves.
23 Days Till Sixers: Who Makes The Final Sixers Roster? - Sean O'Connor
This got outdated quickly.
22 Days Till Sixers: Visualizing The Rebuild Through Nerlens Noel - Kyle Neubeck
Every Noel jump shot is going to be an edge-of-your-seat experience.
21 Days Till Sixers: Sixers Win, a Taylor Swift song parody - Justin F.
And now, a moment of insanity in a sea of rationality.
20 Days Till Sixers: Hollis Thompson And The Perks Of Rebuilding - Jake Pavorsky
Have Hollis Thomas jokes gone stale yet?
What the NBA's New TV Deal Means for the 76ers - Roy Burton
Some good information in here pertaining to the new TV deal at a more micro level
SIXERS AND OTHER BASKETBALL-RELATED LINKS:
Brett Brown sees daylight at end of 76ers' dark tunnel - SB Nation
heart emoji heart emoji heart emoji
How the NBA's New TV Deal Could Blow Up The Salary Cap - Grantland
And here's some good information pertaining to the new TV deal at a more macro level.
Sixers' Wroten 'worked on everything' in offseason - Philly.com
Including walking like an Egyptian.
REMINDER - RULES OF THE THREAD: As long as you keep it clean (no cursing and please clean up that mess you made from choosing the wrong door on Let's Make A Deal) and respectful, it's fair game. It's your thread - use it as you see fit.
Now, discuss! Happy Saturday!