The division-leading Toronto Raptors came in and handled business against the Sixers on Dollar Pretzel Night at the Wells Fargo Center. I'm trying to think of a pretzel metaphor for Kyle Lowry, but I'll abandon that and just say he had a hell of a game, finishing with a triple-double of 18-10-13 with two turnovers on 11 shots. Dude is good, and I'm glad the Raptors will most likely keep him for a playoff run.
On the Sixers side of things, Brett Brown kept a slim rotation and only played 9 guys. Michael Carter-Williams had a nice game, but took some hard hits at the end that made me squirm a bit. Don't get hurt, baby. Show me some Lorenzo Brown.
Overall it's what you want in a Sixers game, especially at home. Stayed in the game throughout, made a late push with mostly starters in at the end, and came away with the loss.
- Dewayne Dedmon gets second 10-Day Contract from Sixers
- Casual Friday Sixers Links: Survivor: Tank Race
- Thaddeus Young Schedules Charity Event the Day Before NBA Trade Deadline
- Brandon Davies Has Surgery on Dislocated Finger, Doves Cry
- Report: The Philadelphia 76ers Are Worth Nearly Half A Billion Dollars