Welcome to another edition of Casual Friday Sixers Links.
- Hire a coach hire a coach hire a coach hire a coach hire a coach hire a coach please.
- Draft season is upon us. Keep an eye out for our LB Big Board series. MAKE SURE TO VOTE!
- Want to share some Sixers thoughts with the LB community? Write a FanPost. Do a good job on it and we may even promote it to the front page. I'll even link to it in this weekly links post too. You'll be famous!
- Go like the LB Facebook page!
- Follow LB on Twitter. We changed our handle from @Philly76ersBlog to the more aptly named @Liberty_Ballers!
- Follow all of our wonderful writers on Twitter:
Mike Levin (@Michael_Levin)
Tanner Steidel (@tsteidel)
Derek Bodner (@derekbodner)
Dave Rueter (@wheresbenrivera)
Justin F. (@JustinF_LB)
Brandon Lee (@BrandonLeeSBN)
Roy Burton (@TheBSLine)
Rich Hofmann Jr. (@rich_hofmann)
Mike Baumann (@MJ_Baumann)
Sean O'Connor (@soconnor76)
BEST OF LIBERTY BALLERS:
Liberty Ballers 2013 NBA Draft Hub
All of our draft coverage in one place. Convenient!
Remember This Guy: Vernon Maxwell
"They say Vernon Maxwell never saw a shot he didn't like. They say Vernon Maxwell's range began once he stepped into the gym."
Will Sam Hinkie's Sixers Tank for Andrew Wiggins in 2014?
The Sixers need a superstar. Tanking is the question, but is Wiggins the answer? Sean's column:
Sixers to Orlando Summer League
The Sixers will be going to FL but won't be going to Las Vegas. Mike is really sad/angry, you guys.
76ers Sunday Morning Shootaround: The Breakfast Edition
BREAKFAST FOOD POWER RANKINGS
3) Hashbrowns (all kinds, but especially the big kind that McDonalds serves)
5) Bagel (w/cream cheese)
6) Belgian waffle
8) French toast
HM: Pancetta. I'd rank this way higher but I'm not sure everyone is ready for this yet.
Ten Biggest Questions of the Sixers’ Off-Season: #3. Who Are We Gonna Draft? - The 700 Level
Take your pick: Zeller, Caldwell-Pope, Steven Adams, Saric, or Gobert?
Video: Sixers Owner Will Smith Reunites with DJ Jazzy Jeff and Carlton for Most Amazing Carlton Cam Ever - T7L
This is the most Philadelphia thing.
How other teams' coaching hires affect the Sixers - CSN Philly
More on this at LB later.
With analytics, Sam Hinkie tries to remake Sixers offense - Philly.com
The death of the long two pointer. NUMBERS!
Gobert Receives Mixed Reviews On His Way To Being Projected First Rounder - Ridiculous Upside
Gotta admit, I'm intrigued by Rudy. Will he be there at 11?
Sioux Falls Skyforce Seeking Hybrid Affiliation With NBA Team - Ridiculous Upside
After watching one of their former affiliates, the 76ers, purchase their own NBADL squad, the Sioux Falls Skyforce are searching for a sole NBA team to enter in a hybrid affiliation with.
As Seen on Twitter: Quincy Pondexter Takes His Game to the Next Level - Grizzly Bear Blues
Hey, this is pretty cool. QPon gets a date with Miss Tennessee.
REMINDER - RULES OF THE THREAD: As long as you keep it clean (no cursing and please remember to bathe before threading) and respectful, it's fair game. It's your thread - use it as you see fit.
Now, discuss! Happy Friday!