I'm at the game. It is a blowout. Meyers Leonard and Daniel Orton might have tried to kill each other. But I think they're alive.
But are you? Trick question: Tony Wroten has us in a state of nirvana. He's even better in person.
Lorenzo Brown just rejected someone really hard. Wow it's difficult to write these while at the game. Even if they're down by 34 points (which the Sixers totally are). But I had a fun time throughout, Roy.
- Sixers Trade Partners Limited by Shortage of First Round Draft Picks
- Trade Rumor: Rockets have deal in place with Sixers involving Omer Asik
- Sixers Lose To Raptors 108-100 With Tanking Artistry
- Blazers vs. Sixers Preview: Chemistry Experiments
- The "In Lieu of Jrue" NBA Draft Prospect Watch, Part Five: The Andrew Wiggins Edition