Even though Michael Carter-Williams is the shiny new toy (MCW! MCW! MCW!) after his stellar debut in the win over the Miami Heat (HAHAHAHAHA), there's no amount of McDubs that can fill the hole left in my heart from the Fruity Pebbles-n'-lemonade eatin' Jrue Holiday. It's just a separate kind of love. And I'm glad Jrue still feels it too.
I suppose it's on behalf of the Sixers since they traded him to the Pelicans, wherein he may welcome the crowd? But no, he just misses us and will be an honorary Sixer forever. Hinkie'll scoop him back up when we're contenders. No doubt.
Jrue had a strong debut with the Pellies, though they lost to Indiana at home. 24/7/5 on 18 shots. Hope he has a splendid year because he is a nice boy and I want him and Anthony Davis to become best buds.
Don't Jrue.... forget about me.... don't don't don't don't... don't Jrue....
More from Liberty Ballers:
- Michael Carter-Williams, Point God for the Philadelphia 76ers
- Michael Carter-Williams Dominates as Sixers Win Over LeBron James, Miami Heat
- THE SIXERS JUST BEAT THE MIAMI HEAT EVERYTHING IS MCW IS EVERYTHING THREAD
- How The Sixers Can Beat the Miami Heat, Seriously
- The Bad Touch: How To Watch These Sixers For A Full Year And Not Die