There will be a time in the future when there will be no inappropriate replies to a picture of a basketball player talking to a female sideline reporter. But until then, we will continue to post pictures and HEAVILY EDITED comments like these from the official Philadelphia 76ers Instagram feed - it makes our job a whole lot easier:
- Molly Sullivan is so hot!
- Molly looking better than Meredith
- Jrue fixing the shorts when he's around Molly
- @jrue_holiday11 You are a sick lad
- Like this pic if you look real close im in th back by the guy in the read :D
- Jrue is the man that gets me goin! (this is probably Mike Levin)
- hahahahaha Jrue adjusting his shorts. #cantblamehim
- I kno u want dis [redacted]
- Come join SIXERS 24-7 ON FACEBOOK THE BEST SIXER GROUP OUT THERE!!!#SIXERS (FWIW, the Liberty Ballers Facebook group is the best group out there, so go join.)
- F--- the Knicks!
Stay classy, Sixers' fans.
Man... the Sixers' disappointing season has even gotten to team CEO/part owner/cheerleader Adam Aron (aka HE WHO ALWAYS SHINES A POSITIVE LIGHT, EVEN IN A TUNNEL OF DARKNESS).
Buck up, lil' Bronco - there's plenty of time left to make a run. Every video of Andrew Bynum knocking down jumpers over Manti Te'o's girlfriend is a joy to watch, and once he comes back, who knows how good this team can be. Dorell Wright can't shoot 37 percent for an entire season (can he?), Spencer Hawes may thrive in the starting lineup, and Kwame Brown may yet regain the form that he had back in 2007. Or not.
Regardless, Boston is only two games ahead of the Sixers in the Eastern Conference standings, and as Kevin Garnett taught us, anything is possible...
Here is a picture of Spencer Hawes riding a Segway because... well, just because. We really don't need a reason to post a photo/article of Hawes riding a Segway while wearing a bubble vest that was a leftover prop from a Mobb Deep video, do we?
It's not quite as good as Javale McGee speeding around the Nuggets' locker room, but it'll do. For now.
Shout out to Cap'n Obvious Evan Turner as he tweeted during the Presidential Inauguration on Monday. Here are some other deep thoughts from "The Villain":
- Ray Lewis is a good motivator.
- iMacs cost a lot of money.
- The Sopranos is a decent television show.
- The Charlotte Bobcats aren't very talented.
- Kyrie Irving is good at professional basketball.
- Cold Stone Creamery's Cake Batter ice cream tastes swell.
- Charlize Theron is pretty.
- Li Ning shoes are ugly.
- Harrison Barnes can jump.
- Donovan McNabb is bitter.
- Kendrick Lamar can rap a little bit.
*Aziz Ansari voice* OH SNAP! KWAME BROWN IS ON INSTAGRAMMMMM!
This is probably the greatest Kwame Brown-related development of the season. I mean, he's only played a little over 15 minutes since New Year's Day, and he hasn't exactly been Nik Vucevic when he has been out on the court. If we're lucky, kwan_low will pick up that $3 million player option next year - not sure how we can make that playoff push without him.
Anyway, here are two pictures from Kwame's kitchen, a place where he claims that he "can get down on that stove an grill." The picture on the right is what he calls the "finish product" even though all he did was cut up some onions and peppers (and didn't even take the time to cook them down a bit before taking the second picture). Kwame Brown: Giving you the opposite of maximum effort both on and off the court since 2001.
(Tell me you wouldn't want to see a Kwame Brown/Paula Deen cooking show, though. "In The Kitchen With Kwam" would be a ratings bonanza.)