|76ers vs Celtics coverage|
|Location: Wells Fargo Center|
|Time: April 8th, 2012, 6:00 PM Eastern|
|Channel: CSN, NBA League Pass|
|Rajon Rondo||PG||Who |
| Avery Bradley ||SG||Gives|
|Brandon Bass||C||Seriously |
|Advanced Stats: (league rankings)|
|98.6 (25)||Off||N/A Sucks |
|95.8 (2)||Def||94.9 (2)|
|49.3% (11)||eFG%||48.1% (17)|
|45.1% (1) ||deFG%||45.2% (2)|
|14.8% (25)||TOR||10.7% (1)|
|20.1% (30)||ORR||24.2 (26)|
|71.9 (24)||DRB||75.1 (2)|
|26.1% (19) ||FTR||N/A Sucks Worse |
Mortal Enemies: CelticsBlog
- If the Sixers lose to the Celtics, Philly teams would fall to 0-5 on the weekend. Expect mass hysteria if that happens.
- Both teams are undoubtedly tired from yesterday, so don't be surprised if we see some Sam Young, Nikola Vucevic and maybe Lavoy Allen. Also, it could be a blowout so maybe some more garbage time.
- I love watching Avery Bradley play basketball.
- With a loss, the starting lineup figures to get some sort of makeover. Whether that means blush or Jodie Meeks for Evan Turner, who the poop knows.
- You already know the standings.
- I'm going to have a bottle of wine next to me during this game. Let's get Sunday drunk.
- Game of Thrones Episode 2 tonight though, for real.