Things to watch for:
- Brandon Knight. 18.4 points per game over his last 10 games on excellent efficiency. His shooting off the pick and roll presents a tough cover for Jrue.
- Greg Monroe's struggles. 12.7 points per game over the last 10 on 41.7% from the field.
- Keeping Detroit off the offensive glass, where they killed the 76ers in their last matchup.
- Whether Jrue Holiday can get on track. Jrue has averaged only 13 points/game on 36% from the field (1-8 from 3) over his last 3 games.
- Whether Evan Turner can continue his strong play. Despite a poor shooting night, Turner made the game winner, and has been averaging 19.9 points/game on 45.9% from the field over his last 8. Perhaps more surprisingly, he's shooting 45.8% from 3 on 1.4 made three's per game during that stretch. Turner is shooting 48.1% (13-27) on corner three point attempts on the season. He made only 6 (on 25 attempts) all of last year.
Pistons vs 76ers coverage
Prediction: 76ers 95, Detroit 90.