Well that was a fun one, wasn't it? For those who's eyes started bleeding at some point during the game, here's a quick rundown of the fun that happened:
- Kwame Brown started (and wasn't horrible, mind you).
- Malik Rose called Spencer Hawes "soft".
- Tim Legler used polyjuice potion and made himself look like Ronnie Brewer.
- The Sixers ran less than 5 offensive plays. Prove me wrong.
- Nick Young had quite possibly the most hilarious shot in the history of the NBA.
- Rasheed Wallace hit 2 three-pointers, including one at the buzzer to end the 3rd quarter.
- Thaddeus Young tried to dribble behind his back twice. He was successful in zero of those attempts.
- Royal Ivey took a shot on 3 straight possessions in the first half.
- I asked myself "When can Bynum come back?" at least 56 times.
- Pablo Prigioni and Rasheed Wallace completely embarrassed the Sixers on a late 4th quarter pick and roll.
What other classic events happened tonight that I'm missing? Let's react and remember that our best player is not on the court just quite yet.