|Philadelphia 76ers Game Thread #13|
|Location: Wells Fargo Center|
|Time: January 16th, 2012, 2:00 PM Eastern|
|Channel: CSN, NBA League Pass|
|Brandon Jennings||PG||Jrue Holiday|
|Carlos Delfino||SG||Jodie Meeks|
|Stephen Jackson||SF||Andre Iguodala|
|Jon Leuer||PF||Elton Brand|
|Andrew Bogut||C||Spencer Hawes|
|Advanced Stats: (league rankings)|
|97.7 (23)||Off||106.6 (3)|
|100.3 (17)||Def||89.1 (1)|
|46.7% (21)||eFG%||52.2% (3)|
|19.2% (21)||deFG%||42.2% (1)|
|14.1% (11)||TOR||12.4% (1)|
|27.0% (11)||ORR||23.2% (27)|
|70.8% (26)||DRB||74.4% (15)|
|22.9% (28)||FTR||25.8% (22)|
Mortal Enemies: Brew Hoop
- Bogut should be back in today's lineup after missing the previous game due to concussion like symptoms.
- After a 5 game losing streak, the Bucks had won back to back games over the Spurs and the Pistons before dropping a road game against Dallas without Bogut. They have had the previous 2 days off.
- Brandon Jennings is having by far the best season of his career, increasing his TS% by over 40 points.
- Second round pick Jon Leuer, who I was a fan of as a potential second round pick, has started the past 2 games for the Bucks, and had scored in double figures in three consecutive games. That being said, Brand should be able to have some success against him in the post.
- The Sixers are once again going against a below average offense, and Jrue has traditionally held Jennings in check, so I expect the Sixers to have another good defensive showing tonight. Once again, keeping them off the offensive glass is going to be key.
Prediction: Sixers 102 Bucks 91