This is quite possibly the best thing to happen to this website. Jimmy Kimmel had Philadelphia 76ers teammates Andre Iguodala and Evan Turner onto his show as part of a Team-Mating Game against Portland Trailblazers big men LaMarcus Aldridge and (future 76er) Greg Oden. Similar to the Newlywed Game, they had to answer questions based on how their teammate thought they would answer. The video, courtesy of Sohil_Doshi (commonly known as Soman around these parts) is below.
Here are my thoughts.
- If Evan said Andre's most irritating habit was that he takes too many bad jumpers, I would have lost it.
- I'd pay good money to get a picture of ET playing with his belly button in practice. Andre's impression was pretty solid though, I'd imagine.
- Between the fruity pebbles of Jrue Holiday and Andre's Twizzler fetish, we've got quite a team menu.
- If LMA was a stock boy at Walmart, I'd get a job there just to play on the company basketball team.
- Evan Turner likes girls' eyes. But also boobs. Capital boobs. "Everybody knows I'm also a boob man too."
- The number one feature Greg looks for in a woman is that she's a woman. Proof.
- If Greg Oden and Justin Bieber actually met, Bieber would instantly go on the Teen Sensation Physically Unable to Perform list. TSPUP!
- Evan and Andre like their bodies too much to drink that milkshake. Remember?
- The reason Andre and Evan didn't win is because their skills don't complement each other. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
This is the kind of chemistry we were hoping for when we put these two together. Who would you have rather represented the Sixers in the Team-Mating game? I vote Dong and Speezy.