Miami Heat (2-0)
Philadelphia 76ers (0-2)
TV: TNT, Comcast SportsNet (Zumoff!)
Tip Time: 8:00 EST
Location: Wells Fargo Center
Vegas Line: 5 (Heat)
Mortal Enemies of the Night: Peninsula is Mightier
Heat vs 76ers coverage
Here are the series stats compared to both team's season stats according to NBA.com:
The Sixers are coming back home. Time to get a win!
- The line has moved down to 5 from the 9.5 that the Heat not only covered, but annihilated in game 2. I'm not going to lie to you and say I know how many points Vegas normally gives just for being home, but I always assume it's 3. So I'm going to take a completely uneducated guess and say LV (not Lehigh Valley) is calling an 8 point Heatle win.
- Brush up on your LB stories since the disgustingness that was Game 2. Mike, along with the Sixers, made a mess in his bathrrom, you chose who you felt was the scapegoat, Derek used his super powers to analyze the Sixers' struggles against the zone, the possible reality of the Sixers' getting swept was brought to light, and quotes from various team members along with a strange cue for Jrue Holiday to rub his chin.
- After being the only Sixer to put together a somewhat decent performance in Game 2, will Evan Turner see more playing time or will Doug Collins give him the same treatment he got in the third quarter? He did a decent job defending LeBron but there's no ignoring the significant body size difference.
- Will the Sixers starters score more points than LeBron James this time around?
- Is Joel Anthony going to own Thaddeus Young again? Thad couldn't do a thing against Anthony in Game 2 and seeing how the starters didn't show up, a big game from Thad would have been huge (although he'd probably have to have dropped 50 points, 20 assists, and 10 boards to get a win - exaggeration? maybe).