Orlando Magic (50-30)
Philadelphia 76ers (41-39)
Tip Time: 7:00 EST
Location: Wells Fargo Center
Vegas Line: 2 (Sixers)
Mortal Enemies of the Night: Orlando Pinstriped Post
Magic vs 76ers coverage
- Andre Iguodala is out tonight, as is Louis Williams.Evan Turner will start in Iguodala's place.
- Dwight Howard will be returning after his one game suspension.
PG: Jrue Holiday vs Jameer Nelson
SG: Jodie Meeks vs Jason Richardson
SF: Hedo Turkoglu vs Evan Turner
PF: Brandon Bass vs Elton Brand
C: Dwight Howard vs Spencer Hawes
- The Sixers magic number to be eliminated from the 6th spot is 1 game. New York is off tonight, and hosts Chicago tomorrow, closing out the season with the Celtics at the Garden.
- Orlando is locked into the 4th seed in the East.
- Orlando is 6-4 in their last 10, winning at Cleveland and the Knicks, followed by home wins against the Nets, Bobcats, and Bucks, then most recently a road win against the Bobcats.
- The Sixers are 5-5 in their last 10, with home wins against Toronto, New jersey, Houston, and Atlanta, and a road victory at Chicago.
- Jrue Holiday is averaging 15.6 points and 7.6 assists during that span.
- Iguodala at 13.2 points, 4.6 rebounds, 5.3 assists on 41.8% from the field.
- Thaddeus Young is leading the team with a 16.7 ppg average in only 28 minutes per night, on 54.8% from the field.
- Evan Turner is shooting 51.1% from the field, albeit in only 16 minutes of game time.
- Orlando: 14th in offensive rating, 3rd in defensive rating
- Philadelphia: 17th in offensive rating, 9th in defensive rating
Prediction: Sixers 93, Magic 99