Indiana Pacers (27-35)
Philadelphia 76ers (32-30)
Tip Time: 7:00 EST
Location: Conseco Fieldhouse
Vegas Line: 1 (Sixers)
Mortal Enemies of the Night: Indy Cornrows
- Offensive Rating: Sixers 16th, Pacers 24th
- Defensive Rating: Sixers 9th, Pacers 11th
- eFG%: Sixers 14th, Pacers 22nd
- Def eFG%: Sixers 8th, Pacers 9th
- Off Reb%: Sixers 21st, Pacers 17th
- Def Reb%: Sixers 8th, Pacers 12th
- TO%: Sixers 4th, Pacers 24th
- Def TO%: Sixers 16th, Pacers 26th
- Sixers are 11-20 on the road
- Pacers are 17-14 at home
- The Sixers are 8-2 in their last 10, 15-5 in their last 20.
- The Pacers are 3-7 in their last 10. This was immediately following them going 7-1 in their first 8 games after Frank Vogel took over for the fired Jim O'Brien
- Averaged over the last 10 games:
- Andre Iguodala is averaging 13.3 points, 7.5 rebounds and 7.4 assists, having recorded 3 triple doubles during that span. He is, however, shooting 36.2% from the field and 28.6% from three.
- Jrue Holiday's assists are slightly down (5.8 per game), but he's scoring at a good clip (15.1 per game) and doing so very efficiently (50.8% from the field, 41.7% from 3, only 1.8 turnovers
- Thaddeus Young is leading the team with 16.7 points over that span, chipping in 5.7 rebounds while shooting 61% from the field.
- Elton Brand is averaging 9.2 rebounds per game over the last 10.
Prediction: Sixers 97, Pacers 89