Golden State Warriors (27-34)
Philadelphia 76ers (31-30)
TV: NBA League Pass Channel 3
Tip Time: 6:00 EST
Location: Wells Fargo Center
Vegas Line: 7.5 (Sixers)
Previous Meeting: L 110-95
Mortal Enemies of the Night: Golden State Of Mind
Warriors vs 76ers coverage
- The Warriors are the worst-rebounding team in the league, and tied for third worst defensive team.
- The Warriors are 8-21 on the road; the Sixers are 20-10 at home.
- Today's game is the fifth of a seven-game road trip for the Warriors.
- The Sixers were without Andre Iguodala and Lou Williams the last time they played Golden State.
- The Sixers are 8-0 in their last eight games against teams under .500. They've been winning the games they're supposed to, and today's one of those games.
- Prediction: 112-89 Sixers