Minnesota Timberwolves (15-47)
Philadelphia 76ers (30-30)
TV: Comcast SportsNet, NBA League Pass
Tip Time: 7:00 EST
Location: Wells Fargo Center
Vegas Line: 9.5 (Sixers)
Previous Meeting: Sixers 107-87
Mortal Enemies of the Night: Canis Hoopus
- Kevin Love.
- Jonny Flynn had 14 assists last game in a win against Detroit. That's cool.
- Aaron McKie doesn't think the Sixers need a star. Senility is bliss.
- Can Evan Turner turn a few good halves into a full game? This is the team to do it against.
- Will Eric Snow mix up Anthony Tolliver and Anthony Randolph? Place your bets.
- Wolves sound a little too harsh for this team. Can we call them Timberfoxes? Timberkittens? Tim Burton? Danny Tamberelli?
Prediction: Sixers 109 - Foxes 104
What's the best thing about being .500?
This poll is closed
It's good for my OCD