Sacramento Kings (19-52)
Philadelphia 76ers (37-35)
TV: Comcast SportsNet, NBA League Pass Channel 3 (Zumoff)
Tip Time: 12:00 EST
Location: Wells Fargo Center
Vegas Line: 9.5 (Sixers)
Previous Meetings: W 102-80
Mortal Enemies of the Night: Sactown Royalty
Kings vs 76ers coverage
- Although the Sixers dominated the Kings when they met 9 days ago, the Kings have won 3 of 4, including back-to-back road wins against the Bucks and Pacers.
- Tyreke Evans played his first game in a month and a half during the Kings win over the Pacers and is expected to play today – obviously a huge X-Factor.
- With the Sixers in Chicago to play the Bulls tomorrow, this is the epitome of a trap game.
- With the makings of a trap game combined with Iguodala's worrisome knee and the Kings warm play the last week, I have a feeling this will be a difficult win for the Sixers, despite the record discrepancies and home court advantage.
- The Kings biggest strength is rebounding, especially on the offensive glass. The Sixers need to keep Cousins and Dalembert at bay.
- This may be a bad time to bring up the Cousins vs. Turner debate since Evan barely plays now.
- Sam Dalembert's return to Philly everyone! Game-winning offensive goaltend, anyone?
- Since the Knicks suck beyond anyone's imagination the Sixers should be locked into the six seed. Now we'll have to see if the HEAT catch the Celtics to find out who the Sixers will play in the first round of the playoffs.
- Prediction: 106-99 Sixers