Philadelphia 76ers (36-33)
TV: NBA League Pass Channel 2
Tip Time: 10:00 EST
Location: The Rose Garden
Vegas Line: 6.5 (Blazers)
Previous Meetings: 88-79 W
Mortal Enemies of the Night: Blazersedge
76ers vs Trail Blazers coverage
- At the February 24 Trade Deadline the Blazers acquired Gerald Wallace from the Bobcats, and Brandon Roy and Marcus Camby both returned from injury. Since then the Blazers are 7-4 and have become an absolutely frightening first round opponent in the playoffs.
- Any time you have a nine-man rotation of Andre Miller, Wesley Matthews, Nic Batum, Gerald Wallace, LaMarcus Aldridge, Marcus Camby, Rudy Fernandez, Patty Mills and Brandon Roy, consider yourself stacked.
- Andre Miller is expected to play tonight, after leaving the team to attend to a family matter.
- Andre Iguodala is officially out with a bum knee. Evan Turner will start. I think I speak for everyone when I say, I'd love to see a career nights both the Turner and Holiday in Iguodala's absence.
- The Blazers are 23-10 at home this season.
- The Blazers are the slowest-paced team in the NBA, and don't turn the ball over often. The Sixers must change that to have any chance in this game, without Andre Iguodala.
- Both the Knicks and Hawks are off tonight.
- This is a game the Sixers should lose.They're on the road, playing the second of a back-to-back, and without their best player. It'll take a gutsy performance to pull this one out tonight.
- Prediction: 97-85 Blazers