Philadelphia 76ers (34-33)
Los Angeles Clippers (26-42)
TV: NBA League Pass Channels 3 & 4
Tip Time: 10:30 EST
Location: The Staples Center
Vegas Line: 1 (Clippers)
Previous Meetings: 105-91 W
Mortal Enemies of the Night: Clips Nation
76ers vs Clippers coverage
- With bad losses the previous two games the Sixers seemingly blew any chance they had of catching Atlanta for the fifth seed, and wasted a perfect opportunity to pass the Knicks in the standings.
- Now five back of the Hawks and a half game back of the Knicks the Sixers play another very winnable game tonight. The Knicks are off, and the Hawks host the Nuggets.
- The Clippers are 18-15 at home and 11-2 in their previous 13. Tonight will be their first game back at Staples following a five game road trip.
- The Clippers have only played 4 home games in February and March, combined!
- The Clippers turn the ball over at an extremely high rate, which plays hugely into the Sixers favor if they can create fastbreaks from the Clippers turnovers.
- DeAndre Jordan, Blake Griffin, and Chris Kaman will likely eat the Sixers big men alive.
- Following back-to-back losses, this is a borderline must-win for the Sixers.
- Ryan Gomes is questionable and Eric Gordon WILL NOT play tonight. Huge break for the Sixers.
- Prediction: Sixers 109, Clippers 98