Philadelphia 76ers (34-31)
Milwaukee Bucks (25-38)
TV: NBA League Pass Channel 6
Tip Time: 8:00 EST
Location: The Bradley Center
Vegas Line: 2 (Bucks)
Previous Meetings: 90-79 W
Mortal Enemies of the Night: Brew Hoop
76ers vs Bucks coverage
- The Bucks haven't played since Wednesday when they beat the Cavs; the Sixers are playing the second of a back-to-back.
- Despite being 13 games under .500 the Bucks are 16-16 on their home court; the Sixers are still only 12-20 on the road, but 6-2 in their previous eight.
- The Bucks are the worse offensive team in the league.
- Ersan Ilyasova, Drew Gooden, and Michael Redd are all out for tonight's game, and Corey Maggette is questionable.
- I always enjoy Holiday vs. Jennings because Jrue usually dominated despite all the pub Jennings receives.
- Andrew Bogut may eat the Sixers alive.
- The Sixers are 3 games behind the Hawks for the fifth seed, and can tie the Knicks for the sixth seed with a win tonight. The Knicks are off tonight, and the Hawks host the Blazers.
- This is a game the Sixers should find a way to win, but no road games in the NBA are easy, especially when you played the night before.
Prediction: 93-90 Sixers