- The Hawks remain 1.5 games ahead of Orlando for the 4-seed and home court advantage in round one of the playoffs. They're 4 back of the division-leading Heat. Definitely within striking distance.
- Only four teams in the league have lost less games (7) than the Hawks have at home.
- Bad news for Sixers fans who hate watching their team get dominated inside: Al Horford should be suiting up tonight. UPDATE: Different kind of suit. He's out.
- Will Jrue Holiday bounce back from two straight awful performances? He's managed to shoot over 50% from the field just once in the last 11 games, while watching his turnover rate jump as well. Though it looks like he's getting less playing time, he's been on the court for at least 30 minutes in every game since December. He'll be facing a slumping Mike Bibby -- statistically a guy he hasn't had much success against offensively. Bibby hasn't dominated him either. It'll be interesting to see what gives tonight.
- Can Elton Brand carry his success against the Knicks over to tonight? With the trade deadline looming, is this one of the last times we'll see him by his lonesome on the inside?
- Craig Brackins is back from the D-League. Hope he likes wearing suits!
- The Sixers dropped to 1-16 when allowing more than 100 points. But seriously, bucket=stop=bucket.