Philadelphia 76ers (29-29)
Cleveland Cavaliers (11-47)
TV: Comcast SportsNet, NBA League Pass Channels 6 & 7 (Zumoff)
Tip Time: 5:00 EST
Location: Quicken Loans Arena
Vegas Line: 7.5 (Sixers)
Mortal Enemies of the
Night Late Afternoon: Fear The Sword
76ers vs Cavaliers coverage
Will the Sixers actually have more wins than losses after this game? Never say never...
- The Cavs recently shipped Mo Williams and Super Jamario Moon to the Clippers for Baron Davis and a first round pick.
Apparently Baron failed his physical so the Cavs might even get more out of the trade.Although they have to take on Davis' contract, the Cavs are looking at 2 top 10 picks come June. The things I wouldn't do to get 2 top 10 picks is a very short list.
- In their last 3 games, the Cavs have more wins than losses. One of those wins helped the Sixers' push for the sixth seed as they took down Stat & Melo (meant to be said like 'Black & Yellow) on Friday.
- In the last meeting between these two teams, Thaddeus Young had one of his best games of the entire season (career as well). Thad drilled 11 of his 12 shot attempts and collected 11 rebounds just for kicks.
- In fun statistic news, the Cavs are the worst team in the NBA defensively (112.8 Defensive Rating) and almost as bad offensively (29th in the league, 101.9 Offensive Rating).
- Remember to vote for the biggest of all the Dong Awards. It's Best Commenter time! Whoever wins will be required to write an acceptance speech via FanPost.
- Over .500?
- PG: Jrue Holiday vs. Razor Ramon Sessions
- SG: Jodie Meeks vs. Anthony Parker
- SF: Andre Iguodala vs. Christian Eyenga
- PF: Elton Brand vs. Antawn Jamison
- C: Spencer Hawes vs. J.J. Hickson
Just a friendly reminder that the Oscars are tonight. Mike and I posted our predictions for the 5 major-est of categories in the Game Thread from Friday. If you feel inclined, I encourage everyone post their thoughts on who will take home a little golden man tonight. Whoever gets them all right wins kisses.