Philadelphia 76ers (26-28)
Memphis Grizzlies (30-26)
Tip Time: 8:00 EST
Location: FedEx Forum
Vegas Line: 3 (Grizzlies)
Previous Meetings: 94-99 L
Mortal Enemies of the Night: Straight Outta Vancouver
76ers vs Grizzlies coverage
- Offensive Rating: 76ers 19th, Memphis 17th
- Defensive Rating: 76ers 10th, Memphis 9th
- eFG%: 76ers 18th, Memphis 21st
- Def eFG%: 76ers: 6th, Memphis 16th
- Off Reb%: 76ers 23rd, Memphis 7th
- Def Reb%: 76ers 10th, Memphis 24th
- TO%: 76ers 3rd, Memphis 12th
- Def TO%: 76ers 15th, Memphis 3rd
- Sixers: 9-19 on the road, having gone 8-10 in their last 18.
- Grizzlies: 18-8 at home
- The Grizzlies are 8-2 in their last 10, including wins against Nuggets, Magic and @ Thunder and @ 76ers
- The Sixers are 7-3 in their last 10, including wins against the Spurs, @ Hawks, Knicks, and Nuggets.
- Averages over last 10 games:
- Andre Iguodala is averaging 7.8 assists to only 1.8 turnovers over his last 10 games, while scoring 15.3 points on 47% from the field
- Jodie Meeks is averaging 12 points per game 26 minutes over that span, making 2.2 three's per game on 43%
- Elton Brand is averaging 16.9 points, 8.8 rebounds, 1.3 steals, 1.4 blocks, on 54.5% shooting
- Evan Turner is averaging 3.4 assists to only 0.5 turnovers, while shooting 44.8% from the field.
- The Sixers are 1.5 games behind the Knicks, who are off tonight. They are 1 game ahead of the Indiana (play Miami tonight), and 2.5 games ahead of Charlotte, who play Chicago.
- Tony Battie will be out tonight due to a left wrist injury.
- O.J. Mayo will return for his first game back after a 10 game PED suspension.
- PG: Jrue Holiday vs. Mike Conley
- SG: Jodie Meeks vs. Sam Young
- SF: Andre Iguodala vs. Rudy Gay
- PF: Elton Brand vs. Zach Randolph
- C: Spencer Hawes vs. Marc Gasol
- 103-94 Sixers