Denver Nuggets (28-18)
Philadelphia 76ers (20-26)
TV: Comcast SportsNet, NBA League Pass Channel 5
Tip Time: 6:00 EST
Location: Wells Fargo Center
Vegas Line: 1.5 (Sixers)
Previous Meetings: W 95-89
Mortal Enemies of the Night: Denver Stiffs
Nuggets vs 76ers coverage
- I'm still reeling from the collapse against the Grizzlies, but today's game presents another opportunity to produce a solid win.
- The Nuggets have won 4 straight, including three straight road games. However; their road record is still a poor 8-13.
- Sixers Playoff update: Tied with Charlotte for the 7th seed, a half a game ahead of the Bucks for the 9th seed, and 5 games back of the Knicks for the 6th seed.
- The Birdman is the only Nuggets injury to report.
- Over the last 10 games Evan Turner is averaging 9.5 points, 4.8 rebounds, 0.6 steals, and a 3:1 assist-to-turnover ratio in 24+ minutes. His shooting percentages 47/40/92 during that time. Woo!
- The Pro Bowl airs during this game.
- Prediction: Nuggets by 9