Memphis Grizzlies (23-24)
Philadelphia 76ers (20-25)
TV: Comcast SportsNet, NBA League Pass Channel 3
Tip Time: 7:00 EST
Location: Wells Fargo Center
Vegas Line: 3.5 (Sixers)
Mortal Enemies of the Night: Straight Outta Vancouver
- The Grizz will be without O.J. Mayo who was suspended 10 games after testing positive for a performance-enhancing drug. See a ridiculous scenario where he comes to the Sixers here.
- The Sixers are all by their lonesome in the 7th seed, a half game up on Charlotte and 4 games back of the Knicks. Both teams are in action tonight on the road. Doug Collins is far from the catbird seat, because the five teams in the scrum for the 7th and 8th spots are separated by just 3.5 games.
- Coming off his best performance of the season, will Marreese Speights see more action tonight?
- How badly will the Sixers front court get taken by Zach Randolph and Marc Gasol in the paint?
- Will Greivis Vasquez personally acknowledge Tanner during hte game?
- Does Hasheem Thabeet see action tonight? And if so, will he prove capable of normal motor functions?
- Will I squeal every time I see Xavier Henry? I can answer that one. Yes.
- Check out Jordan's Louis Williams rap if you have appendages.