- Jodie Meeks notched his first point in what will be his storied career as a 76er.
- Iguodala had another good night, even scoring more than 20 points!
- Marreese Speights fouled out for the first time in his career, but his 7 rebounds matches his highest total in a month.
Thaddeus Young had a pretty efficient offensive game putting up 17 and 8 rebounds shooting 6-11 from the field.
- While the Sixers hauled in 16 O-Boards, they let Chicago get 17 of their own, resulting in 95 shots for the Bulls
- This is not a coincidence. Dalembert gets in foul trouble, only plays 17 minutes, Jrue's minutes go to Iverson/Carney/Kapono/whoever else Eddie wants to fudge up the game, and he only plays 23, the Bulls score 122 points following the RickoT formula of at least 25 points a quarter. This swarming defense also only forced a grand total of 3 turnovers. But the problem has always been offense, not defense, and at least the effort is there.
- I fit so much sarcasm into that last sentence it deserved its own bullet point
- The Knicks and Wizards lost :( but the Pacers won! :)
- We have the 10 spot in the lottery right now, but only 2 games in front of the 4 seed. Should be a magical finish, folks. Golden State on Tuesday, we need to lose.