Philadelphia 76ers (12-19)
Phoenix Suns (13-16)
TV: Comcast SportsNet, NBA League Pass Channel 2
Tip Time: 9:00 EST
Location: US Airways Center
Vegas Line: 5.5 (Suns)
Mortal Enemies of the Night: Bright Side Of The Sun
76ers vs Suns coverage
It's extremely hot in Arizona (I'm assuming), so look out for the fire!
A few things to take into tonight's game:
- Andre Iguodala is listed as 'doubtful' as he continues to suffer from pain related to the injury to his right achillies tendon earlier in the season. If he sits, it will be his second consecutive inactive game.
- Lou Williams is back in action tonight after he missed the past two games to witness the birth of his daughter. Congrats LOUUUUU!
- The Suns have lost three in a row as they continue to try to incorporate their new pieces acquired from Orlando.
- Both mine and Mike's favorite Polish center is on the Suns as we continue to wish he came to Philadelphia.
- For the first time since the trade, Vince Carter will suit up for the Suns.
- Jrue Holiday should be able to exploit Steve Nash's, should I say, lack of lateral movement all night when the Sixers possess the rock.
- The Suns are 7-6 at home while the Sixers are 4-13 on the road.
- Please let Evan Turner get some burn tonight. Get it? Suns? Burn?
Extremely Bold Prediction: Sixers 110 - Suns 107