Tip Time: 10:30 PM EST
Location: Oracle Arena
Vegas Line: 4 (Warriors)
Previous Meeting: None
Mortal Enemies of the Night: Golden State of Mind
- Warriors are riding a two game winning streak, after having lost 14 of their previous 16. Two wins ties their longest winning streak of the year.
- The Warriors are 7-6 at home, the Sixers 4-12 on the road.
- The Warriors are, not surprisingly, 27th in the league in defensive efficiency and last in the league in defensive rebounding. They are also near the bottom of the league in turnovers (24th), and last in the league in getting to the line, while allowing the most free throws.
- Andris Biedrins is out, and former 76er Lou Amondson should get the start in his place. Ekpe Udoh, the surprising 6th pick in the draft, is back from injury and should get some time, having seen about 21 minutes per game over the last 3. He's averaging 4.3 rebounds and 3 blocks per game over that span.
- Stephen Curry will be playing his second game since missing the previous 6 with an ankle injury. Curry was awful from the field in his first game back, scoring just 4 points on 15 shots.
- Andre Iguodala and Co. did a nice job against Ellis and Curry last year (here and here).
- Louis Williams will miss tonight as well, which should mean more time for Evan Turner again.
Edit: Andre Iguodala will miss tonight's game to to right achilles tendinitis. Andres Nocioni will start in his place.