Los Angeles Clippers (5-20)
Philadelphia 76ers (9-15)
TV: Comcast SportsNet, NBA League Pass Channel 4
Tip Time: 7:00 PM EDT
Location: Wells Fargo Center
Vegas Line: 5 (Sixers)
Mortal Enemies of the Night: Clips Nation
Clippers vs 76ers coverage
- The Clippers (0-10) and the Wizards (0-12) are the only teams without a road win this season.
- The Sixers have won 5 of their last 6 home games, only losing to Boston.
- The key to the game is simple: don't let Griffin and Gordon kill you.
- Griffin is going to be a problem; the Sixers have zero defenders on their roster capable of slowing Blake down. It'll have to be a team effort.
- Even if Griffin kills the Sixers, they should be able to stifle Eric Goron with a combination of Iguodala, Turner and Holiday.
- The Clippers have turned the ball over a lot this season, which is good news for the Sixers. Look for them to run like crazy after turnovers.
- Besides Griffin and Gordon the only advantage the Clippers have is offensive rebounding. Led by Jordan and Griffin they've been a top 10 offensive rebounding team this season. Although the Sixers have been a top 10 defensive rebounding team this season, they were destroyed by the Nets last night.
- The Nets grabbed 19 ORebs last night (38%), which led to an abysmal DREB% from the Sixers (62%).
- The Clippers haven't played since Sunday; the Sixers are playing their second of a back-to-back.
- Enjoy the Blake Griffin show, especially if this is the first time you've seen him.
Prediction: Sixers 98, Clippers 91