Tonight's game between the Sixers and Nets was possibly the worst professional basketball game I've ever watched, and it deserves the worst recap I've ever written.
- I was openly rooting against the Sixers. They did their best to give the game away. I applaud their effort. But you have to give the Nets credit. They were the worst team on this night. If they had Devin Harris, it might have been a different story.
- The Sixers shot 36% from the field, 30% from downtown, and 62% from the line.
- The Nets shot 39% from the field, 31% from downtown, and 80% from the line.
- Jrue Holiday started the game, played the first 8 minutes, and sat the rest of the game. No injures. No mistakes. No arguments with coaches or teammates. Just Eddie Jordan. On that note, buy you 'Fire EJ' shirts here!
- The Sixers are moving up in the standings, and towards a full season of Eddie Jordan. Excuse me while I throw up.